Sunday, July 22, 2012

A little behind

A little may not adequately cover it...but I have been behind.  My new work schedule means that hours I used to be free I am working, and when I am home Madelyn is awake.  We're all adjusting...

Shortly before those changes at work we went to get Madelyn's 2 year pictures taken, so I thought I would share some of my favorites.





With the pictures here are Madelyn's 2 year stats (a few months old now...)
Madelyn's Stats from her 2 year check up

Weight 26.6 lbs (50th-75th percentile)
Height 34.25 inches (50th-75th percentile)
Head Circumference 18.5 inches (18th-25th percentile)

I'm planning on finding a little more time to blog soon...

2 comments:

LyndaLyndaBoBindaMeMyMoMinda said...

So cute! So cute! So cute! All three of you!

Elise said...

Welcome back to Bloggyland. Super cute pics!