Friday, September 30, 2011

Who Loves Shoes?

Madelyn has inherited my love of shoes.  She gets so excited when she gets a new pair of shoes that she insists on wearing them around the house.

A story that I left out from our visit to Turkey was from the market that we stopped and shopped in.  I couldn't resist buying a hand embroidered top for Madelyn and also a little Turkish dancer costume.  During the shopping my dad took Madelyn around for a little bit and he came back to Justin and I to let us know that Madelyn wanted a pair of shoes to match her little dancer costume.  With delight he went and bought Madelyn the first gift that he has picked out on his own.
Madelyn was thrilled - she insisted on wearing them around even though they are a little difficult for her to walk in.

Of course we packed them away until we got back from our trip, and they were in the piles of things on the bed in Madelyn's room waiting to be put away until tonight when Madelyn found them.  With delight she wanted to put them on and walk around the house.  Although I was getting her ready for bed I couldn't resist letting her and capturing a few pictures.



No comments: