Sunday, October 21, 2012

2 Week Update

On Friday, Evan was two weeks old!

I think this looks like Evan is punching the Zebra :)





Evan has been spending more and more time awake and not crying, especially during the day although we have had some rough nights as well.  However, he seems to be more aware of what is going on around him and he shows interest in watching people, particularly his big sister when she is playing.  Nighttime hasn't settled into a routine yet, but I think we are making progress and I am getting some sleep.

For the last two weeks Justin has been off and we have been figuring out how to manage having two children with two parents available.  Tomorrow that all changes since Justin has to go back to work and the game will change again.  Fortunately I have my mom around to help me and give me a chance to catch a nap some days.  We'll have to see how this goes :)

2 comments:

Elise said...

Good luck and let me know if you want to come up for a playdate anytime. Or the kids could come play and you can go somewhere else and relax! The girls would love to see Madelyn and baby Evan again.

Unknown said...

Elise -

Let's pick a day in the next week or two for a playdate...I am sure Madelyn would love to see the girls again