Monday, October 24, 2011

A Little Star

Justin and I think Madelyn is adorable, of course, but it was nice when a few months ago our neighbor, who is an Art Director for Target, told us that she also thinks Madelyn is adorable and asked if we would be interested in having her in a Christmas photo shoot for Target.  We said sure, and sent her a few photos, but nothing came of it - or so we thought.

Last week I got a call from one of the producers with Target asking if I could bring Madelyn in for a screening with a toy they were thinking about using her for.  I said sure and got ready to arrange my schedule to accommodate.  However, it turns out that the toy is actually one Madelyn has, so I got to take some pictures at home and send them to the producer.  They decided to use Madelyn for the shoot so I brought her in on Friday morning.  Although she thought it was a little strange to have her hair done and to have a little make-up put on her face, she was pretty easy going had happy, and ran right up to the toy to play with it with a big grin on her face.  All in all we were there for less than an hour, and it was extremely stress free.  When Madelyn was done playing we were done.  And, we went home with a free pair of tights.  They said they would send me some of the pictures to put in Madelyn's portfolio :)

Will we do it again...I don't know, but it was fun!

3 comments:

Elise said...

Fun! Let us know where to look for her!

Unknown said...

As soon as I get the information from Target I'll share!

Sarah Joy said...

Wow!!! So neat!! :D