Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Random Thoughts...

Tonight as I was trying to figure out where Aubrey's leash was to take her out I wondered aloud where it was.  Madelyn promptly went to the closet door and opened it (by turning the handle - she is getting very proficient at it) and pointed up to the hook that the leash is supposed to be on.  Now, in my defense I had already checked there and wouldn't have been wondering where it was if it had been in that spot, but I was pretty impressed that Madelyn knew where it was supposed to be.

Madelyn seems to be trying to communicate more information by talking to us, although we often have no idea what she's saying, she mostly seems satisfied if we acknowledge that she is talking to us.  Tonight in the car on the way home we carried on a conversation for several minutes, although I don't really know what it was about.

I was editing some photos tonight and found a couple more pictures from our apple picking day that I thought were cute, so here they are :)


No comments: